Germany’s largest cooperative dairy company, the DMK Group (including MILRAM, Humana and Uniekaas), has scored initial wins in the first year of its sweeping reorganisation. Ingo Müller, CEO of the dairy company, presented a turnover for 2017 of 5.8 billion euros (12.6 percent up on the previous year) in Hanover on Wednesday at the Annual Assembly of the owners from the Deutsches Milchkontor eG cooperative. At 29.6 million euros, the consolidated net profit for the year more than doubled.
Global Dairy Trade has produced its first Annual Report 2016, with a focus on GDT Events and the new GDT Events Oversight Board.
- Global Dairy Trade 2016 highlights
- Oversight board chairman’s report
- Director’s report
- Case study: Arla Foods Ingredients
- Connecting a truly global marketplace
- GDT events oversight board
- member representatives
- governance principles
- Trading manager report
- Integral to NZX dairy derivatives
- The history of Global Dairy Trade
- GDT statistics to 31 december 2016
Get the report