In a completely new position, Matthew Walker takes office on January 1, 2022. His title will be Vice President Marketing / Marketing Director for Arla Sweden.
Last week, Arla’s new five-year strategy was presented – Future26.In addition a completely new role, Vice President Marketing / Marketing Director, is established to ensure that the goals in the strategy are achieved.
Under Marketing Director Matthew Walker, a management team will be responsible for a number of key functions, including:
- Brand responsibility for Arla and the sustainability agenda
- Category responsibility for milk and yoghurt, cheese and butter
- The Barn, Arla’s in-house agency in Sweden
- Digital and media purchases
Matthew Walker har worked years at Arla. 5 years in the UK with leading positions in marketing and then 5 years with global roles in both innovation and the development of the global brand Arla.
– I am very happy to welcome Matt to Sweden and to our management team. Matt has an unusual drive and curiosity. A boldness to be at the forefront no matter what he does, Kai Gyllström, CEO of Arla Sweden says.
– Understanding the consumer and meeting their needs is my focus. Building trust, innovation and delivering on the fantastic brands that Swedes love is my goal, Matthew Walker says.
See the pressrelease HERE