Gina Kylin was elected new chairman and Richard Löfgren new treasurer, as Bengt Palmquist and Pehr-Eric Persson departed after many years of faithful duty.
On 28 May Mejeritekniskt Forum held the annual general meeting (Board meeting) for its 200 members. On that occasion, chairman Bengt Palmqvist presented his last report, as he did not stand for re-election. Instead, Gina Kylin, former employee at Arla, was elected new chairman. Also, treasurer Pehr-Eric Persson did not want re-election and was replaced by Richard Löfgren from Skånemejerier. As the Board meeting was held online with 27 participants, the two departing members had to settle for virtual applause for many years of faithful service to Swedish dairy production.
Members of the new Board is:
- Chairman Gina Kylin, Arla / pensioner – newly elected
- Vice President Maria Glantz, LTH- President NMR
- Secretary John Lea, Norrmejerier
- Treasurer, Richard Löfgren, Skånemejerier – newly elected for 2 years
- Member Lars Bergman, Norrmejerier
- Member Staffan Eklöw, Grådö dairy – newly elected for 2 years
- Member Magnus Dahlblom, Arla – newly elected for 2 years
- Deputy Håkan Andersson, Kemikalia
- Deputy Jonas Edén, Tetra Pak
- Deputy Rickard Karlsson, Norrmejerier
The annual report will soon be available.